The numerology of first names and last names can give additional information about someone’s nature, destiny, or relationships. For instance, you can use the numerology of first names for your upcoming child or the name of your company. The basics of this science of first names can be found below
The meaning of numerology based on first names and last names
This discipline gives an interpretation of numbers as a manifestation and an explanation of the universal order. It can draw a parallel from the microcosm, in other words it can explain whatever happens on Earth in the material world through the lens of the cosmic laws of the universe.
According to these: “As Above, so Below; everything Below matches something Above”.
The numerology of names postulates that our last name and our first name can be transcribed as numerals. Every letter of the alphabet is matched with a figure between 1 and 9.
How to calculate your numerological numbers with your first and last names ?
The table below gives you the figures associated with every letter of the alphabet. It will let you calculate your numerological numbers online, free of charge.
From that table, you can then calculate online how many times that number appears in your full name.
Then you need to check whether any figures are missing, dominating, or in excess. You can guess the result using the inclusion table below:
Number of 1, Number of 2, …
Using this table, the numerology of name allows you to determine some data, as explained below.
What does my name mean in numerology ?
Here are the various numbers tied to the numerology of first names and last names:
* The active number: you have to take the first name, add it together using the transcription of every letter into a number, and reduce it into a figure between 1 and 9.
Thus, JOHN = 1 + 6 + 8 + 5 = 20 = 2 + 0 = 2
The active number of the first name JOHN is 2.
* The heredity number: same process using the last name.
Thus, SMITH = 1 + 4 + 9 + 2 + 8 = 24 = 2 + 4 = 6.
* The soul urge number: it can be calculated using the vowels from the first and last names.
Thus, for JOHN SMITH: O + I = 6 + 9 = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6.
JOHN SMITH’s soul urge number is 6.
* The personal number: it can be found when adding the numerical value of the consonants.
For JOHN SMITH: J + H + N + S + M + T + H = 1 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 8 = 29 = 2 + 9 = 11 = 1 + 1 = 2, which is the personal number of that person.
* The expression number: you get it by adding the numerical values of the letters of the first and last names. It can be calculated by adding either the active and heredity numbers, or the soul urge and personal numbers.
Here, for instance, we get 2 + 6 = 8 or 6 + 2 = 8
Once you have done the numerological additions of your first and last names, you can refer to the analysis of the meaning of every number according to numerology.