Every number has a different meaning according to numerology. Once you have calculated your numerology of first names and last names, you can further understand its meaning thanks to the information below.
Numerological explanation for the numbers between 1 and 9
You can perform your own personal numerological analysis online thanks to your knowledge of the mystical meaning of the figures between 1 and 9. Here is the numerological explanation of every number:
* Number 0 is the void. This is why zero is not used in numerology.
* Number 1 is unity, synthesis, and the energy of creation. This numeral represents both God and man.
* The meaning of #2 is duality. It comes from 1 (1 + 1), and number two has the power of creation without the same mystical power. It is the symbol of female energy. It opposes 1 while being complementary.
* In numerology, #3 is the sum of 1 and 2. It symbolizes their balance in trinity. The number three can accordingly be found among many traditions, in Christianity with the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, or in Hinduism: Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. 3 is a representation of family.
* Number 4 is a symbol of the material world represented as a square, without leaving the spiritual world. Indeed, add the first four numbers and you get 1 (1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10 = 1). It implies stability and rigidity.
* Number 5 represents change. Its position in the middle of the nine figures led numerology to associate the number 5 with notions of change, mobility, and expansion.
* Number 6 is a symbol of union and opposition. It is the other side of the 3 to represent a dual trinity. This is why it is a symbol of harmony.
* Number 7 represents a third trinity. It is the holy number of spirituality, perfection, and the worlds above. It is a token of mind over matter. The meaning of the number 7 is wisdom.
* Number 8, like #2, represents duality. It can represent dominion over matter in a positive aspect, or destruction in a negative aspect. It is a symbol of money and material power.
* The numerology of #9 means being open-minded, kind, outgoing, generous, and altruistic. It is the only number that, when multiplied by any of the others and added numerologically, always returns itself! 1 x 9, 2 x 9 (1 + 8), 3 x 9 (2 + 7)… 9 x 9 (8 + 1)! Number nine is a symbol of accomplishment on earth and spiritual fulfillment. At the end of a cycle, it means a phase of purification before moving on to a higher circle.
Two special numerological values: 11 and 22
* In numerology, #11 is the first master number. The number eleven represents prior evolution and an extremely strong vibration if it can be found in the sum of the letters from someone’s first or last name. It means both a great strength of character and trouble when integrating a group, tensions in your dealings with other people.
* As regards the meaning of the number 22, it is the second master number. It means that the person is gifted with great inner vibrations and strong creative energy. That energy is so strong that it can be hard to control, leading to psychological problems for those who cannot master it.