First and last names numerology can provide details about someone’s nature, destiny, or relationships. For instance, you can apply the first names numerology to your future baby or your company. The basics of this science will be unveiled below.
Meaning of numerology based on first and last names
This discipline interprets numbers as a manifestation and explanation of the universal order. It makes it possible to explain what is happening on Earth – on the material level – by applying the cosmic laws of the universe.
According to these laws, “all that is Above is like that which is Below; all that is Below is like that which is Above”.
Name numerology assumes that our first and last names can be converted into numbers. As a result, each letter of the alphabet is linked to a number between 1 and 9.
How to calculate your numerological numbers using your first and last names?
The table below contains the numbers corresponding to each letter of the alphabet. It will enable you to calculate your numerological numbers online for free.
Using this table, you can calculate the number of times each number appears in your full name online.
Then, you just have to see which numbers are missing, which numbers are most dominant or even excessively present. Using the inclusion table below, you can interpret the result.
With this table, first and last names numerology makes it possible to determine a few aspects which are explained below.
What does my name mean in numerology?
Here are the various numbers tied to the numerology of first names and last names:
* The active number: to find it, you need to add up the numbers corresponding to the letters of your first name and reduce the result you get until you are left with a number between 1 and 9.
For instance, HENRY = 8 + 5 + 5 + 9 + 7 = 34 = 3 + 4 = 7
HENRY’s active number is therefore 7.
* The hereditary number: it is calculated in the same way as the last name.
So, SMITH = 1 + 4 + 9 + 2 + 8 = 24 = 2 + 4 = 6.
* The intimate number: it is calculated by adding the vowels of the first and last names.
HENRY SMITH: E + Y + I = 5 + 7 + 9 = 21 = 2 + 1 = 3.
HENRY SMITH’s intimate number is 3.
* The achievement number: it can be derived by adding the numerological value of the consonants.
HENRY SMITH’s achievement number is:
H + N + R + S + M + T + H = 8 + 5 + 9 + 1 + 4 + 2 + 8 = 37 = 3 + 7 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1.
* The expression number: it can be obtained by adding the numerological values of the letters making up the first and last names. It can also be obtained by adding the active number to the hereditary number or the intimate number to the achievement number.
In this case, you’d get: 7 + 6 = 13 = 1 + 3 = 4 or 3 + 1 = 4
After you have carried out the numerological addition of your first and last names, you can move on to the numerological analysis of the meaning of each letter.
Discover even more interesting content...